Friday, July 23, 2010

In this moment

There are things I feel, I can’t explain…
Words that I can’t find to express to you this sense in me…
I wish I knew how…

It’s a feeling I can’t deny
I’ve been looking for my self
I can’t quite figure it out
This kind of man I was designed to be

You say you want to help me,
But that’s only true for such a short time.

I find myself wandering into many different places
And still not one ever feels quite like home
In fact I’m not sure what home is suppose to feel like.
I find no rest for the comfort of my soul
And yet you and others find a home in me

I have given most a proper genuine love a person can have
Nevertheless they still want more
Are you not satisfied?

I’m not lost
I’m confused

I’m so caught up making you happy
I’m realizing you’re only worried about your happiness.
I have not time to figure my own.

Who am I?
I don’t want you to tell me who I am
Or who I’m supposed to be
All that you know is what you like
And most convenient to you

All that you’ve done for me is tell me to change
Change to better suit your disposition
To become amiable to your insecurities

I’m tired of that.
How long can a man endure
Before he starts to decay inside.

Where’s my love?
You want me to love you,
But you can’t seem to find it in you.
Remember the Golden Rule?

No comments:

Post a Comment