Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Beneath it all.


I see hope in the gaze of your eyes.
Your laughters echo tenderness to me.
Do you know true beauty shines when the heart is free?

It is no mystery where you come from.
Sprinkles of joy befall me.
Giver is what you deliver.
I see you and your pretty things.

Discerning I look and see.
Truly your heart is free.
Hopes and fear I sense lurk deep within.
Yet secure in faith, the greater things shall arrive.
This your soul knows well, for love is to be alive.

Keep flying, I say!
Soar and glide with dignity.
Keep running, I say!
Enjoy the scene with strength and endurance.

A gift most precious.
Above all objects;
Worthy than jewels of the world.
The perfect gift is a person inside, made of wonder.
To you, I honor.
Be great and loving!
To His little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment