Thursday, November 26, 2009

On Bended Knees

In view of God's mercy...

*It is most humbling when I realize that I do not know much, when I can be so pretentious.
*It is most humbling when I realize how evil I can be and yet I can still be loved.
*It is most humbling when I realize how egocentric I can be and I'm left alone, lonely by myself.
*It is most humbling when I realize that I never have it ALL together.
*It is most humbling when I realize my words are meaningless and have no great affect/effect to anyone.
*It is most humbling when I realize just how incompetent I am in many areas.
*It is most humbling when I realize I don't deserve things I'm given.
*It is most humbling when I realize I have failed to live up to the standards I regard others to.
*It is most humbling when I realize I do not love well enough.
*It is most humbling when I realize I am aimless, reckless, and sloppy.
*It is most humbling when I realize I have been an agent of destruction.
*It is most humbling when I realize how ignorant and naive toward others.
*It is most humbling when I realize again my brokenness, neediness, desperation for something to lift me back up again.
*It is most humbling when I realize how small and insignificant I am in comparison to the billions upon billions of people that live in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment